Thursday, October 6, 2011

Show Help Ballon (tooltip) in Alfresco Share

Hi.
When I have developed our document management (+case management) head our IT department want show comment in every task which typed by task sender.
I'm using Alfresco 4.0 version. And I have done this using alfresco share standard functions which developed by Alfresco team.
Code for salution goes here:

   /**
       * Called when "read comment" img clicked
       *
       * @method readComment
    * @param type
       * @param args
       */
   readComment: function CC_readComment(type, args)
      {
  var me = args.me;
  var imgId = args.commentImgId;
  
  for (var index in me.widgets.balloons) {
   if (me.widgets.balloons.hasOwnProperty(index)) {
    me.widgets.balloons[index].hide();
   }
  }
 
  if( me.widgets.balloons.hasOwnProperty(imgId) ) {
   me.widgets.balloons[imgId].show();
  } else {
   // get the url to call
   var url = Alfresco.constants.PROXY_URI + "supremecourt/workflow/taskComment?taskId="+args.taskId;
   
   var callback = {
   
     success : function(o) {
    var dataResponse = Alfresco.util.parseJSON(o.responseText);
    // Iwin nomresi
    var taskDescription = dataResponse.data.description;
    // Werh
    var comment = dataResponse.data.comment;
    
    var imgCommentBtn = Dom.get(args.commentImgId);
    me.widgets.balloons[imgId] = Alfresco.util.createBalloon(imgCommentBtn, {
                     width: "20em"              
                    });
    me.widgets.balloons[imgId].html("" + taskDescription + "

" + comment);
    me.widgets.balloons[imgId].show();
     },

     failure : function (o) {
      if (!YAHOO.util.Connect.isCallInProgress(o)) {
        var dataResponse = Alfresco.util.parseJSON(o.responseText);
        Alfresco.util.PopupManager.displayMessage(
      {
       text: me.msg("message.load-comment-fail")+"\nFailed! " + o.status + " : " + o.statusText + ( (dataResponse != null)? "\n"+dataResponse.message:"" )
      });
      }
     },

     timeout : 5000
   };
   
     YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest('GET', url, callback);
    
  }
     
  
   },


And "me.widgets.balloons" is declared as following:
  // Balloon for Comments
  me.widgets.balloons = {};

No comments:

Post a Comment